Documents the activities of the Adrienne Club, a social and service oriented women’s group at Lafayette College, from its founding in 1941 as the Lafayette College Women’s Club to its last board meeting in 1988. The material records the mission of the group through the years, from war relief during World War II through the post-war years, with an emphasis on social and cultural activities. Of particular interest during the war years is the material documenting a canteen and recreation center run by the Club while enlisted men were receiving training at Lafayette College. The profit from the canteen was invested after the war in an annual scholarship fund. The Club also helped form the Emilie Club for wives of Lafayette students, many of whom were veterans. The records contain minutes, program announcements, committee reports, correspondence, financial records, and scrapbooks.