The Phi Charge of the Theta Delta Chi social fraternity was founded at Lafayette College in 1867. The collection consists of the president’s record book, a historical record book, and a scrapbook. The president’s record book (1898-1983) contains annual reports written by chapter presidents with biographical information on the brothers and events relating to Theta Delta Chi. The historical record book (compiled in 1947) documents the history of Phi Charge. It contains materials from 1870-1947. The scrapbook (1880-1926) was compiled by a president of the 45th Grand Lodge and includes materials from other Theta Delta Chi Chapters.